Monday, May 28, 2007

SPLASH 27

A summer mixtape from me to you! I made this a long time ago to be honest, but here it is at last. And summer is as well. This is what I'll be listening to on the beach on a small tape recorder, when I get back to Sweden. This programme is also the last to feature a cover pic based on a Partick Camera Club photograph, so time to shed a tear.

The Beach Boys – Summer Means New Love
The Search Engines – Lost Summer Days
Aberdeen – Super Sunny Summer
The Chills – Double Summer
The Outsiders – I’ll See You In the Summertime
The Fuzz – I’m So Glad
The Cherry Orchard – That Summer Feeling
California Snow Story – Summer Avenues
Postal Blue – Summer Is What You Call It
The Tidy Ups – Summer Will Be Really Nice!
The Lil’ Hospital – Summer Reading
Brighter – Next Summer
Gentle Despite – Summer In Me
Strawberry Story – Midsummers Daydream
Friends – Every Summer
The Beathovens – Summer Sun
Three Berry Icecream – A Towering Cloud In the Summer
The Zombies – Summertime

SPLASH 27

No comments: