Friday, August 18, 2006

Got All My Dreams Kept Up to Date About You

Alright, I confess, I've given in and finally created a MySpace account: www.myspace.com/ofthebedsitinfamy. Half of the joy was making "friends" with The Mayfields, one of the Truly Great Bands. They've just put up an old demo for download, which you shouldn't miss for the world. Well, there's not that much on my page - there will be four demos I've recorded. (There's only two now and a third that doesn't seem to want to work...). I've really only written one song this year, but there's a new one on the way, called "A Dream You Gave to Me". Have to finish it soon, as I won't be able to bring my guitar when I leave! I'm going to Kaninkanon this evening, and you can read all about it here tomorrow. It looks like it's going to be soaking wet bike-ride home though...

No comments: