Monday, December 11, 2006

I Am a Radio Show!

After a long and tedious wait it's now been confirmed that Glasgow Uni's student radio Subcity will allow The Rain Fell Down to broadcast a show on the web once a week. I'm going to a meeting on Wednesday to get familiarised with their equipment and if I get a slot on a Thursday or Friday, you can look forward to the first proper show this week! I'm still putting up SPLASH 5 as a podcast, and then SPLASH 1 will be the first to be broadcast. I've got three more SPLASHes planned for the holiday and if possible these will be pre-recorded before I go home (or put up as podcasts only). I have told you, haven't I? I'm going back to Sweden for Christmas and the New Year (plus my birthday!) on December 18th. But I'll be back soon again, more precisely on January 6th. What do you want for Christmas?

1 comment:

martijn said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more of your podcasts.