Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DROP 41

I haven't really been doing anything interesting the past two weeks, so nothing to write about. To compensate I present to you Sping Rain - our spring collection of ten magnificent songs that will come in two bundles. I've had songs I've wanted to post piling up, so here's the first five. You should start with 37 and work your way upwards.

When you've done that, you are welcome to read this paragraph! The Suede Crocodiles is the second band to be featured twice, and this is due not only to the fact that I've now actually got the Stop the Rain compilation (on Accident), but also that this group is very special. If they hadn't split up so soon, they might have got a release on Postcard, and they might be as legendary as Orange Juice are today. The quality of the songwriting is THAT good. When I listened to the record I couldn't believe that every song was as good as the previous one! It's a classic.


DROP 41

No comments: